Our most popular beer is back on tap this weekend. It is a simple pale ale made with 100% Nelson Sauvin Hops from New Zealand. Doesn’t sound like much, a single hopped Pale Ale, but it is easily the most requested beer at the brewery. If you have missed it that last two months stop in and get your fix this weekend!
We were fortunate enough to have a regular give us 1 gallon of pure maple syrup…of course, we put that in beer…
This weekend we will start our latest one off of our Maple Brown Porter.
We will also have some apple salsa to pair with it and you can “Man-up” your beer with a shot of Maple Mead from Laurel Highlands meadery with a sugary rimmer on your drink for a true Maple experience!
Two are completely new to the lineup…
1. Scottish Ale – A clean, malty, low ABV (3.9%) beer hopped with some UK Fuggle hops for a unique earthy finish.
2. AA Meeting – An English Pale Ale (similar to our Reaching the Summit) that is hopped with Ahtanum and Amarillo for a floral bitterness.
3. Wild Ale #6 – If you keep drinking them, we will keep making them. Wild Ale Number #5 didn’t stay on tap for 24 hours so get in early if you want a sip.
Stop in this week to pick up yours. We also have 32 “mini” growlers now. They are great for when you just want one or two more beers when you get home.
Growing up I am sure you indulged in at LEAST one or ten Root Beer Floats. Caramelly Sweetness paired with the creaminess of Vanilla Ice Cream.
We are bringing back that feeling for Valentines Day this weekend with BEER FLOATS. Yes, that is correct, Beer Floats.
Pair our Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout with any of the four Ice Cream Flavors we have available. (Banana is our favorite right now). We even found that the I.Porter.A was pretty tasty with some Peanut Butter Parfait.
Make it a date at Beaver Brewing Company this weekend for something you won’t find anywhere else!
Our First Free Flip Friday of 2014! Stop in the brewery on Friday and play all of our pins from open to close FOR FREE!
We have our traditional kvass going On tap this weekend and it comes in at 1.2% ABV! That’s not 12%…it’s 1.2%. This version is made with rye and pumpernickel bread. added to it are lemons and a nice amount of raisin. If you have never had a kvass, stop in and try a truly unique beer style from Mother Russia!
We also had our kvass reviewed by the Alstrom Bros. at BeerAdvocate.com awhile back, here’s what they had to say…
The kvass is on special this week, $3.5glass lass and $9 for a growler fill!
Our second fastest selling beer to date (our French Styled Beire De Garde was our fastest), is back on tap this weekend. We didn’t plan on making it twice but since we had s. Many requests we made it again. It goes back on this Thursday!
One of the more popular beers at the brewpub is back on tap this week. Our Roggenbier is based on the German Style of Beer that holds the same name.
A Roggenbier is similar to a Hefeweizen (Think Chamomile Wheat), but instead of Wheat – Rye is added. The Rye provides a unique spicy and malty flavor to a Hefewiezen.
When you think IPA or Pale Ale your tastebuds probably start salivating and you are tasting Pine, Citrus and maybe some Earthy tones…
Blow those ideas up and try our two new Pale Ales:
1. Belgian Australian Hopped IPA – Not your typical IPA by any means. This is loaded with Galaxy hops from Australia which have a Peach/Apricot Nose and a punch in the face of Grapefruit flavor. To accentuate the fruitiness we added a Belgian Wit yeast to give you a truly unique hop experience.
2. Mosaic Pale Ale – I honestly don’t know a proper way to describe the flavor. It is somewhere between blueberries and bubble gum but somehow bitter? Mosaic is a new hop on the market and we did a single hopped Pale Ale so you could fully enjoy the hop.
Both are on tap starting Thursday!